Sunday 10 February 2013

My Style Diary - Flirty Florals

I wore this dress a while ago (back in December), for my Uni Dedication Ceremony, but I love it so much and thought it would be a perfect outfit to start off with. I love the beautiful floral fabric - the colours are gorgeous, and the cut - fitted at the waist with a full, floaty skirt, is my favourite silhouette to wear. 

I like to think of it as my "Tea Party Dress", probably partly because the brand it called "Tea Party at Lucy's" - which I think is very appropriate! 











These shoes matched the dress perfectly, I love the colour but don't get to wear them very often because they are very uncomfortable! 



What I'm Wearing
Dress - Tea Party at Lucy's - teapartyatlucys.bigcartel.com
Shoes - Wittner
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet
Ring - From San Gimignano in Italy


Love Lauren xxx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished