Sunday 24 February 2013

My Style Diary - A girlie dress and biker boots











I love these boots that I picked up from All Saints when I was in London. Tom and I were walking along Portobello road and it started raining so we popped in to get out of the rain. Tom actually spotted these boots first and now whenever I look at them they remind me of that really fun day :).

They are super comfy and are the perfect thing to "toughen up" a pretty dress so it's not too girlie. This is the first time I've been able to wear them as it's been much too hot, but once it cools down I'm sure they will be making many appearances in outfit posts! I feel a bit like Aria from Pretty Little Liars in this outfit - I definitely think it's something she would wear. Speaking of PLL, I'm now off to watch the latest episode and then have an early night before work tomorrow! Goodnight.

Love Lauren xxx



What I'm Wearing
Dress - From Bali
Shoes - All Saints
Cardigan - Pull and Bear
Belt - From Singapore
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and from China



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished