Friday 15 February 2013

My Style Diary - Work Wear (and Happy Valentines Day!)

Hello! Happy Valentines Day! (for yesterday)

This is an outfit I wore to work yesterday. I've just recently finished uni at the end of last year and started work a few weeks ago! It's taken a while for it to sink in that I'm not a student anymore, but I've been really enjoying my new job...and the fact that I can come home and not have to worry about studying for the first time in 5 years!

This white top is so floaty and cool (you may start to notice that I have a bit of a thing for white tops), and I thought I'd add the pink belt to make it just a little bit "Valentines-y".

My boyfriend and I just had a very chilled out night watching Revenge of the Nerds on TV and eating delicious chocolate covered strawberries. They were so yummy and really easy to make so I'm definitely planning on making them more often! 







What I'm Wearing...
Pants - French Connection
Top - Harvey Who?
Shoes - From Singapore (really old)
Bag - French Connection
Belt -French Connection
Watch -Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and Tiffany & Co




Thank you to Tom for taking the photos! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished