Monday 4 March 2013

My Style Diary - Khaki Shorts, Florals and Ankle Boots











I've always been a bit hesitant about ankle boots just because I'm so short and I feel like sometimes they're not the most flattering. I finally found a pair that I really like and don't make my legs look even shorter (I hope!). I like the fact that they have a nice solid heel that is tall enough to give me a bit of extra height but still allows me to walk around without wobbling everywhere! (I am one of the most clumsy people and heels can sometimes be a bit dangerous for me!).

What I'm Wearing
Cami - Forever New
Top - Forever New
Shorts - Refuge from City Beach 
Bag - Jigsaw
Boots - Betts
Necklace - a local store
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and from China
Ring - Dotti

Love
Lauren xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished