Friday 1 March 2013

Travel Nostalgia: Cambridge - Market Square

Hello again! I was looking through photos of my trip to Europe and I thought I would share some pictures. 

The first place we visited and my favourite was Cambridge. It's such a beautiful town, and  we were lucky enough to be able to find accommodation at Downing College which was a fantastic experience - actually getting to stay in student rooms, wandering around the College grounds and having breakfast in the Dining Hall! We also went on a College Tour and visited King's College and Queens' College which were both beautiful. My favourite part of our short stay there however, was simply wandering around the town, along The Backs, and just taking in the atmosphere of this amazing and historic place. 

These are some photos I took at the market, and there will be plenty more of the rest of Cambridge to come! 













Love
Lauren xxx









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished