Sunday 14 April 2013

My Style Diary - Off to the Movies











Hello :)

Today I went to see "The Host" with one of my friends. I'd read the book by Stephanie Meyer quite some time ago and really enjoyed it, but wasn't sure how they would go adapting it for the screen. I actually think they did a really good job, although my friend, who had read the book more recently, said there were some discrepancies. Regardless, it was a very enjoyable afternoon. I love it when movies suck you in and can just make you forget about your own life...if only for a little while.

Anyway, I was feeling super girly today. I don't normally go for these kind of corset tops, but I quite like how it looks with the skirt. Usually I only wear it with jeans, so it was good for a bit of a change. I'm trying to be more adventurous!

What I'm Wearing
Top - Forever New
Skirt - Jeans West
Bag - Jigsaw
Shoes - Wittner

Love Lauren 
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished