Thursday 23 May 2013

My Style Diary - Coral and Stripes




Hello!

This has been a great week for me, because for the first time since starting work I've actually been really enjoying myself! I'm one of those people who just takes a little while to adjust and be comfortable in new situations!

Today was a particularly nice day. I had work in the morning, and then I met up with my dad for lunch. It's becoming a nice little Thursday tradition! I drive to his office, we go and have lunch and coffee, and then go for a bit of a walk before heading back. It's nice to be able to spend more time with him :)

Anyway, I don't have time to write much more at the moment because I have to go and pick Tom up from uni, so I'll leave it at that for now!

What I'm Wearing
Dress - Mango
Shoes - Country Road
Bag - Jigsaw
Necklace - Saba
Ring - Diva

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished