Saturday 25 May 2013

My Style Diary - Saturday Shopping!







 Hello again!

So I changed my mind and decided to do one more post tonight ...I was in the mood, so why not? :)

This is what I wore today. Myer was having a massive sale, so I decided to head into the city and treat myself to a nice day of shopping. I used to hate shopping by myself, but now I absolutely love it. It's so relaxing, just wandering around, taking my time and looking at whatever I like. It doesn't matter if I don't buy anything, I just enjoy the experience. I did actually find some great bargains today though which I'm sure will be appearing in an Outfit of the day soon! (Also, it probably seems like I do a LOT of shopping... I do tend to shop quite often, but pretty much everything I buy is on sale! I'm a sucker for a bargain and don't often pay full price for things!)

These boots were a bargain find from New York a few years ago. I love the colour and how they're really relaxed and slouchy - but not too slouchy! My necklace was also from New York, from Forever 21. That shop was amazing! The one I went into had about 6 levels! My favourite accessory today though was this cute cross ring which was half price from Asos. :)

Anyway, that's it for tonight. I hope you had a lovely Saturday!

What I'm Wearing
Jumper - Dotti
Jeans - Calvin Klein
Boots - Aldo
Ring - Asos
Necklace - Forever 21
Bag - Jigsaw

Love Lauren
xxx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished