Sunday 5 May 2013

What's In My Bag


Hello :)

Seeing as I have a little more time tonight I thought l would do another post, and for some reason I really felt like doing a "What's in my bag" post today. I always find reading other peoples "What's in my bag" posts intriguing, so I thought I may as well jump on the bandwagon. I took photos for this quite some time ago, but never got around to writing this up. Anyway...here we go...

1) Glasses - I used to only wear them in class, but unfortunately I've been slowly getting blinder and now they're usually always on my face!

2) Phone

3) Too many lip products! - Burts bees lipbalm (my favourite lip balm), Chanel Coco Shine Lipstick, Revlon Kissable Balm stain ...and usually a lot more accumulate in there!

4) Travalo perfume atomizer which is filled with my favourite perfume - Vera Wang Princess. It's such a handy little invention :)

5) Hand Cream - this one's the Great Barrier Island Bee Co. Manuka honey hand cream, and it smells lovely. 

6) Wallet - this was a birthday present last year and I absolutely love the colour :)

7) Diary - this one's from Kikki.K, they have the cutest stationary!

8) Mirror - my best friend brought this back from Paris for me :)

9) Spare hair tie

10) Mints

11) Headphones

12) A snack - in this case roasted almonds :)

My bag is from Jigsaw. It was my Graduation Present to myself once I started working and I spent a long time researching which one to get! I wanted a neutral bag that would go with everything, and this one does just that (and has a nice subtle  pink colour on the sides and bottom to make it just a bit more interesting). It's also the perfect size and style!

Anyway, so that's what's in my bag...  :)

Love Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished