Sunday 16 June 2013

Photo Flashback - Just some pretty pictures...








Hello :)

So again I wasn't able to take any outfit pictures this weekend because our tripod has sadly gone missing. I won't get into that... but I still felt like doing at least one post this weekend. I like being able to do these quick recaps because it's nice to be able to look back through and see what I've been up to! (Probably not very interesting to anyone else...but I enjoy it!)

At the moment it's pouring rain and there was just the loudest crack of thunder! 
It was beautiful weather during the day though, so my parents and I went for a little bit of an adventure - riding our bikes all the way down to Fremantle. We stopped and had a delicious lunch at Il Cibo (I had the Chicken and Mushroom Parcel with Pumpkin and Feta salad), walked around looking at some of the shops, and then slowly made our way back home (stopping for ice cream and milkshakes along the way!)

Anyway, that is completely unrelated to the pictures above! I was just going through, trying to sort out my very cluttered iphoto library, and I came across these ones from my weekend in Margaret River in April. They were taken at the Olive Oil/Soap Factory and I thought they were pretty. I initially started out my blog with the idea that I wanted to fill it with lovely, pretty pictures (not just outfit photos!), so I thought I would share them (even if they're not related to what I was writing about at all!)

I hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished