Thursday 11 July 2013

Currently on my Wish List...

Currently on my Wish List 1


Just a few things that I'm currently lusting after...

1. Forever New "Evie Vintage Maxi Skirt"
Such a lovely blush pink colour

2. Calvin Klein Watch
I've been on the lookout for a rose gold watch for quite some time now, but nothing ever really caught my eye... until today. I caught a glimpse of this beauty while I was in CK (taking advantage of their 40% off jeans sale), and it was love at first sight. I absolutely love the unique cut-out design, and the fact that it is so sleek and simple. If only my birthday hadn't already passed! 

3. Thomas Sabo Rose Gold Heart Pendant 
What can I say...I'm a bit obsessed with Thomas Sabo...

4. Forever New "Elanie Diamante Georgette Dress"
This may not look like much in the picture, but on, it's the perfect "little black dress with a twist". So sparkly!

5. Hourglass "Radiant Light" Lighting Powder 
Supposedly these use "groundbreaking photo-luminescent technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light". I'm not sure about that, but I do know that I was very tempted to purchase it when the girl at Mecca put it on me... It gives a gorgeous but subtle bronze-y glow. 

For now I will try to resist... Will power Lauren will power!!

What's on your wish list at the moment?

xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished