Thursday 12 September 2013

On My Wish List # 2


I was just having a bit of a play around on Polyvore and I thought I would put together another Wish List post of some of the things I've been lusting after lately. Quite often I don't end up purchasing a lot of the items on my list, but it is nice to have a little reminder of things to save up for (and it helps prevent too many impulse buys)!

1. Jo Malone Cologne
I don't actually have once particular fragrance in mind, but I was in David Jones the other day and had a chance to stop by at the Jo Malone counter. It's so exciting that we have Jo Malone here in Perth now! The fragrances are just so beautiful and unique. There's something about them that sets them apart from so many other perfumes with each one being really distinctive, and none of them having just a "typical perfume smell" which I find with many others I try. I am very picky with scent but I love so many of the Jo Malone colognes... I have difficulty narrowing down which is my favourite! When I was in Europe I picked up the English Pear and Freesia, and the Rose Water and Vanilla scents. I love how now when I smell them, I'm instantly transported back to my holiday. That's the amazing thing about scent. It's also why I only tend to buy them if it's a special occasion. Having a special memory attached makes the scent that much more magical (particularly when buying a Jo Malone fragrance which is definitely one of the more pricey brands!)

2. French Connection Knit Jumper
This is such a gorgeous jumper. I love the white lace poking through at the bottom paired with the grey knit. It's so cute and would be such an easy piece to just throw on. I'm hoping they have it in store so I can try it on because I don't usually have the best of luck with sizing when shopping online! 

3. Calvin Klein Rose Gold Watch
This is still on my list from last time. Every time I walk past CK I go in and look at it, but I just can't bring myself to spend $400 (or around that) on it! I came very close the other day to splurging... but I managed to resist in the end. 

4. Forever New Lace Top
I've had my eye on this one for a while, but I actually ended up buying it the other day! It's a lovely soft lace material, not at all scratchy or uncomfortable as some lace can be, and the "latte cream" colour, as it's described, is just up my street. I'm excited to wear this so expect to see it in an outfit post soon!

5. Mac Eyeshadows
My parentals are going to New York next week and my Mum has been kind enough to agree to picking up a couple of make-up items for me while she's there (it's just so much cheaper in the US)! I've been in Mac multiple times swatching a tonne of colours, trying to decide which ones will be the best. I only want to get colours I know I will use, and I'm probably going to limit it to 4 so I can put them in a quad. I already own Woodwinked, and I'm hoping to add  All That Glitters, Wedge and Brule to my little collection. :)

6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
There's been a lot of hype around these blushes on YouTube, and I'm dying to try them out! This looks like such a beautiful natural blush colour and I've heard very good things about them. It's just a shame they're so hard to get in Australia!

So that's what's on my wish list at the moment. What are you lusting after right now?


Love Lauren
xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished