Friday 11 October 2013

My Style Diary - Leather and Plaid







Heya :)

It feels like it's been ages since my last post! Last weekend was pretty crazy with work and other things, so I didn't get a chance to do any blogging or even to take any photos. To tell you the truth I've been rather uninspired outfit-wise lately. I'm ready for lovely sunny, warm days so I can break out my summer dresses and shorts, but unfortunately the weather is not really co-operating!

This what I wore a few weekends ago just hanging out with friends and playing boardgames (yes I'm such a party animal aren't I? :p)

I recently bought one of those hair bun donuts, and I'm quite liking the effect. I never usually wear my hair in a bun so it's nice for a bit of a change. Honestly though, the first thing I thought when I tried it out was that it would be perfect to use if you were dressing up as Princess Leia. I'm a big Star Wars fan and have actually dressed up as her on a number of occasions!

Anyway, I'm off to watch the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries. I hope you're enjoying your Friday night!

Love Lauren 
xxx

Top - Cotton On
Jeans- Forever 21
Leather Jacket - from Hong Kong
Shoes - Converse

PS - Yes... that is a leaf in my hair... I'm not sure how it managed to get stuck there but I didn't realise until after I'd finished taking photos ... so let's just pretend we can't see it :p 

Oh also... Thank you very much to Lizzy from Beautylicious who nominated me for the Liebster Award. I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to do the tag but will hopefully be able to this weekend! Definitely check out her blog!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished