Monday 11 November 2013

My Style Diary - Fashionable Flamingos








Hello!

I hope you've had a great start to the week :)

 I have to say I'm glad Monday is over! Despite the fact that I enjoy my job,  and no matter how much I try to convince myself that "Monday is a great day",  a "new start", Monday mornings are always hard, and it's always nice to see the end of them. The rest of the week seems much more manageable once Monday is over! (...Maybe one day I will learn to like them).

Anyway... This is what I wore on the weekend. I've had this flamingo printed top for years and still love it just as much now as I did when I first bought it. It's such a fun, summery print. Pink and green is a combination I've always loved, and I think this top ties the two colours together perfectly. Paired with white shorts (one of my summer staples), it's a perfect outfit for a scorching hot day.
It's probably not the best to wear if you're going for a walk and just happen to stumble upon a Mulberry tree though... (which is what we did). I was very careful though and managed not to get any purple stains on my white shorts! 

Mulberry picking makes me so nostalgic... It's one of those things that just makes me think of summer holidays gone by :)

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Picnic
Shorts - Cotton On
Bag - Jigsaw
Sandals - From France

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished