Sunday 3 November 2013

My Style Diary - White Lace and Denim







Heya :)

So Sunday night has rolled around once again. The year seems to be passing by so incredibly quickly. I can't believe it's November already! I really do think that every year as you get older, the years seem to go by just that little more quickly. It's a bit scary!

Anyway...

This is a "typical Lauren" outfit for the warmer months - very simple and relaxed. I love the lace detailing on this top, it's so pretty and feminine, while being really comfortable too. I know this isn't the most interesting of outfits, but I love this laid-back, effortless style. It's what I live in over summer and just feels very "me". 

Anyway, I'm off to have dinner and hang out with Tom... maybe watch a little Gilmore Girls :p

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday!

Lauren
xxx

Top - Forever New
Shorts - Zara
Sandals - Therapy
Watch - Thomas Sabo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished