Friday 6 December 2013

My Style Diary - 4 Year Anniversary







Heya :)

I was planning on having an early night tonight, but for some reason I've just been really in the mood to get things done, and now I'm a little too hyped up to sleep. I figured a blog post might relax me, so here we go...

These photos were taken on Tuesday, just before Tom and I went out for dinner to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. In some ways I can't believe it's been four years, but in others it feels like it's been so much longer :) 

Anyway, Tom was so sweet, and surprised me with this beautiful rose gold watch from Calvin Klein that I've been eyeing pretty much all year. I've walked into the store so many times (just to look at it), that most of the people working there started to recognise me! It was such a lovely surprise to receive it from Tom, and I think it makes it so much more special as well! So thank you so so so much Tom Tom (not just for the watch... for everything... but you know what I mean).

Moving on... (I don't want this post to become soppy!)

I think this outfit is actually one of my favourites out of everything I've posted this year. It's simple and classic, and the sparkly top adds a special touch. Even though I like getting all dolled up in dresses, I really am a "Jeans and T-shirt" (Ok well, in this case sequinned top) girl at heart. As you can see, I had to wear my new watch straight away, even though I haven't had a chance to adjust the size yet! 

I almost forgot to mention my new haircut. I've been meaning to get around to getting it cut for ages, but last Friday I just snapped and decided "I have to get it cut TODAY!" (I was in a bit of a frenzy). I managed to get an appointment on the day at Headstrong Hair Salon in Subiaco, and for anyone living in Perth, I'd definitely recommend them! My hair feels so lovely and bouncy now, and so much healthier. It's amazing how a new haircut can make you feel don't you think? :)


I hope you're enjoying your Friday night. I do feel much more relaxed now, so it's off to bed for me. (I'm such a Grandma!)

Goodnight

Lauren
xxx

Top - Forever New
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Forever New
Bag - Jigsaw
Watch - Calvin Klein



2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your anniversary - I love your outfit and hair x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I've been really enjoying reading your blog! xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished