Monday 13 January 2014

My Style Diary - Beat the Heat







Hellooo :)

So, the past weekend in Perth was a scorcher. I don't think it quite reached the predicted 44 degrees, but it was damn hot! As I saw someone say on Instagram - when there's a heat wave like this there's only two places to be ... the water or the aircon. 

What better way to stay comfy and cool than in my favourite white shorts and shirt combo, with just a little pop of colour from this bright coral nail polish. 
This is actually one of my favourite outfits - nothing fancy but just really laid back and simple. In 40 degree heat, basics are your best friend :)

I hope you're having a great Monday night!

Lauren
xxx

Top - French Connection
Shorts - Cotton On
Shoes - Therapy
Watch - Calvin Klein
Necklace - I've had it for so long I can't remember!
Nail Polish - OPI My Chihuahua Bites




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished