Saturday 18 January 2014

My Style Diary - Floral and Coral







Good morning :)

Happy Saturday! 
It's 7 o'clock and I've just spent a lovely hour sitting in bed, with the soft light filtering through the blinds, and catching up on reading my favourite blogs. I love this time of day... the air smells so fresh, the birds are chirping away...
 I've been trying to appreciate the little moments that make me happy, and this is definitely one of those moments :)

Anyway...

 This dress has gotten a lot of wear since it made it's first appearance on the blog a couple of months ago. It's one of those dresses that's just so easy to throw on when you're in a hurry and can work for lots of different occasions. On this particular day I was going out to lunch with a friend, and then to a bar for another friend's farewell party. It's been perfect for the hot days we've been having here too... light and breezy and lovely :)

I'll leave it at that for today as I should probably get up and start getting things done!
 Have a lovely weekend!

Lauren 
xxx

Dress - Jay Jays
Wedges - Aldo
Belt - from Singapore
Watch - Calvin Klein

PS - Please excuse the silly title... I was at a bit of a loss for what to name this post and... well... it rhymed :p

4 comments :

  1. Really pretty dress, I love it paired with those wedges too. I wish I had some warm weather right about now!

    Kaylee
    xx
    Wild Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I love this dress!
      ... while I love summer I'd love to experience the snow you're having at the moment! Your last blog photos are just so beautiful!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the pretty dress and the bright coral colored nail polish. Makes me wish it was spring already

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm trying to make the most of this time of year and just really embrace the heat... a pretty dress and bright nail polish somehow makes a heat wave just a bit more bearable! :p

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished