Friday 4 April 2014

My Style Diary - A Pop of Pink and Polka Dots






Heya :)

So once again I've managed to put together an outfit that makes me feel like a little kid... but that's okay... I can't help that I enjoy bright colours and prints!

These photos were from last week, before the weather made the rather sudden transition from summery to wintery in the space of one weekend! While I'm looking forward to rainy days and cozy winter fashion, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to the lovely warm days and "easiness" that is summer. 

So let's flashback to this more summery outfit...

 I've gotten so much use out of this polka dot shirt since I picked it up from Cotton On a couple of months ago. It's just such an easy top to throw on, but the print keeps it from being boring. I also love my necklace which is from a local business called Clay & Clasp. I picked it up at the Perth Upmarket last year, and it's such a cute little piece. All the jewellery is handmade, and they are such gorgeous, quirky designs. 
Take a look at the Etsy store if you'd like to see more!  

Anyway, have a fantabulous Friday night!

Lauren
xxx

Top - Cotton On
Shorts - Zara
Sandals - Therapy
Necklace - Clay & Clasp
Headband - possibly Sportsgirl?
Watch - Calvin Klein
Bag - Jigsaw

1 comment :

  1. Your necklace is pretty :)

    www.outofstandards.blogspot.fr ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished