Saturday 10 May 2014

April in Pictures


Although we're now well into May, I still wanted to share some of my Instagram pics for the month of April. Looking back, it was a really fun month :)
The highlights included going to Michael Buble's concert (he was seriously so amazing!) and the morning spent with my Nonna and Nonno making authentic Italian tomato sauce.
I hadn't had the chance to join them for quite a few years so it was fun being able to help out (as well as a good way to learn all the tips and tricks!)

Some other things I did this month included -  enjoying many lovely walks around the neighbourhood (the weather in April is just so beautiful), trying out some new recipes such as these "healthy" crepes (I eliminated the healthiness by smothering them in maple syrup), drinking a lot of tea, and eating far too much chocolate! 

Anyway, I hope you had a good month of April and are looking forward to (what remains of) May! I definitely am :)


Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

3 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful set of pictures, it looks April was such a lovely month for you! (:

    Wow, Michael Buble, bet you had so much fun at the concert! Won't even lie; I still listen to his Christmas album, even in the summer months haha! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! Yeah it was a pretty great month :)
      I actually haven't listened to his Christmas album but will definitely have to check it out now!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you like it :p I'll be sure to have a look at your blog too :)
    Thanks for visiting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished