Thursday 22 May 2014

My Style Diary - Daisy Chains




Hellooo :)

I have to dash out the door in about 10 minutes to do the weekly airport pick-up (I'm slowly getting used to this fly-in fly-out business my boyfriend has gotten us into), but I thought I'd quickly share this outfit with you from Mother's day a couple of weekends ago.
This dress has gotten so much wear since I picked it up and has transitioned so easily from a simple, easy-to-throw-on summer dress to a perfect layering piece for the cooler months :)
Another piece that's gotten it's fair share of love lately is this necklace which has become one of my favourites. While I've been wanting to jump on the statement necklace bandwagon for a while, for some reason it never quite feels like "me", so for the moment this is my more subtle take on the trend.

Anyway, I better get going. I hope you're having a fab Thursday night!

Lauren
xxx

Dress - Jay Jays
Jumper- Dotti
Boots - All Saints
Necklace - Saba

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished