Thursday 8 May 2014

My Style Diary - Winter is Coming...








Today has been a bit of a rainy, blustery day (the word blustery always makes me think of Winnie the Pooh - anyone else agree?), and it's made me really excited for winter. There's just something so comforting about snuggling up indoors after a busy day with a cup of tea and listening to the rain. 

Now that the weather's cooled down, I'm excited about the fact that I can finally pull out the cozy winter layers and accessories. In particular, this pair of black ankle boots that I'd been on the hunt for for ages. I finally found my perfect pair that ticks all the boxes (suede, a chunky heel that's just the right height and a front part that dips down so it doesn't cut my leg off too much), and I can see they'll be getting a lot of wear this season (and for many more years to come too I hope!)

I'm more of a summer person and the grey weather can sometimes get me down a little, so luckily for me the sun almost always manages to find it's way through the clouds (even for just a little bit) in Perth. For days when that doesn't happen, a bright scarf is always handy to add a little colour and light to an otherwise dreary day. I'm rather fond of this one that I managed to score from Sportsgirl for a bargain price of $3.50! Scarfs would definitely have to be my favourite accessory come Autumn/Winter. They're not only practical but they can add so much to an otherwise plain outfit!


Anyway, that's it for today.
Let me know what your favourite winter accessory is :)

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Jumper - Dotti
Jacket - H&M
Jeans - Country Road
Boots - Urban Soul (from Myer)
Scarf - Sportsgirl
Bag - Jigsaw
Rings - Asos and Dotti

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished