Friday 6 June 2014

My Style Diary - Red Lipstick and Roses








Hellooo :)

So once again I'm just about to dash out to the airport, so I'll have to make this post short and sweet.

I was in a bit of a lazy mood today, but there's just something about red lipstick that can instantly make you feel a little more awake and alive. Same goes for adding a flower to your hair - it immediately livens up any outfit. I'm thinking I need to stock up on some more flower hair accessories because I'm really loving them! (Who cares if it's technically winter and probably not the most seasonal of accessories?)

I hope you're having a great Friday night!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx


Top - Portmans
Jeans - French Connection
Boots - All Saints
Bag - Jigsaw
Watch - Calvin Klein
Necklace - Thomas Sabo
Flower accessory - ?? (it's really old!)
Lipstick - Revlon Fire & Ice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished