Monday 7 July 2014

My Style Diary - Black and White Stripes









Hello!

As I'm writing this I'm sitting watching Top Gear (not usually my first choice of show, but it's on and I'm having "Father-daughter bonding time") and listening to the crazy wild weather going on outside.
I'm not really a fan of winter, as I've mentioned before (the cold just doesn't agree with me, particularly early on Monday mornings), but I do absolutely love the rain - so calming and makes it feel extra cozy inside :) 

I've been getting a little tired of my standard winter uniform of jeans, jumper and jacket though, so I thought I'd mix it up a little and pull out one of my dresses. It seems I have a bit of a thing for stripe-y dresses (last count was 6), but I guess with a print this classic you can't really go wrong. I like pairing this dress with simple, classic accessories and am a little obsessed with rose gold at the moment

I had a little wardrobe tidy-up the other day which led to the rediscovery of quite a number of pieces I'd forgotten about, so hopefully there will be a few more interesting outfits coming up soon (I'm bored of wearing jeans!)

Happy Monday night!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Dress - French Connection, Coat - Forever 21, Boots - Zomp, Scarf - a birthday gift, Watch - Calvin Klein, Bracelet - Kookai

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished