Sunday 24 August 2014

My Style Diary - Quilted







Ahh Sunday night.... you come round so quickly!
I can't complain though - I've had a great weekend, and there's a quote I've seen floating around on Instagram/Pinterest:
"A Sunday well spent brings a week of content" 
I have to say I agree :)

Anyway, onto the outfit... I know my outfit posts have been a little repetitive lately, but really my weekend at this time of year is mostly spent in this same uniform of jeans, jumper and converse. It's just the comfiest, easiest thing to throw on when you're having a chilled out day, particularly if that involves going for long walks enjoying the sunshine (as I did today - Perth has been just gorgeous lately!)

This particular jumper has been a recent favourite and has basically been worn non-stop since I bought it from Dotti a couple of months ago (surprisingly this is its first appearance on the blog). It is seriously the softest, most snuggly jumper I've ever felt and has already become a staple piece in my wardrobe. Dotti actually does some really great jumpers for pretty reasonable prices (especially if you manage to pick them up on sale like I did), and the quality of this one is right up there. I've already washed it multiple times and it's holding up really well so far. 

Anyway... that's it for tonight. I hope you've had a great weekend!

Lauren
xxx

Jumper - Dotti
Jeans - Siwy
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Jigsaw

2 comments :

  1. I completely agree about the well spent Sunday thing - and it's been a Bank Holiday Monday here today so I feel like I've had a bonus Sunday. Let's hope I get extra contentment this week!

    I really like your outfit - that jumper looks so cosy! I also love that bag. Is your Jigsaw the same Jigsaw that we have in the UK?

    -Rachel
    A Nesting Nomad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I hope you had a great week! :)
      I just looked it up and I think it probably is the same Jigsaw. It's not a store I shop in a lot but they do have some gorgeous bags! :)
      xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished