Saturday 23 August 2014

My Style Diary - Statement






Considering I usually claim that I'm really not into statement necklaces, this one has definitely had a good workout since it found its way home with me a couple of weeks ago. At first I was a little unsure how much use it would get, but despite it's sparkly-ness it's actually been on high rotation, proving itself to be very versatile and looking great with casual outfits as well as more fancy ones. I've mainly been wearing it layered over a jumper to add a little sparkle, like in the photos above. 
Seeing as I wear such simple clothes in winter (the same uniform of jumper, jeans, boots over and over again), it's probably a good thing to throw in some slightly more out there accessories :)

I'm possibly becoming a statement necklace convert! Shocking!

Hope you're having a great night :)

Lauren
xxx

Top, Pants and Boots - Country Road
Bag - Jigsaw
Necklace - Colette by Colette Hayman

2 comments :

  1. I got a chunky ish necklace from Vinnies the other day and have worn it every day since (apart from work), it has completely rescued me from jeans + jumper boredom/death. Best $6 ever spent! ;)
    Love the black & khaki combo by the way. Steph x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Yes I've definitely been relying on those little extra details like statement necklaces to hold me over until I can whip out my dresses. Bring on summer I say!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished