Saturday 13 September 2014

My Style Diary - Concerto Night


Last night my littlest sister was a soloist in her schools Concerto Night. She played the Elgar Cello Concerto (my favourite piece... I actually learnt it myself back when I played cello, but never to the standard that Bella has done), and she played amazingly well. I'm so proud of her!

Bella isn't too keen to appear on the blog, otherwise I'd share more photos (she looked absolutely beautiful all dressed up), but here's one of her on stage. She was so impressive!


She did such a great job and it really reflected all the hard work she put into it :)

As for my outfit, it was one of those "Gahh I have 10 minutes to get ready, what am I going to wear" situations, so of course I opted for a simple black dress and my new favourite heels. Apologies for the blurry photos, my dad was kind enough to snap them for me as we were heading out the door and there wasn't much light left! I do quite like the antique effect they have though.

Anyway, now I have to go get ready for a wedding - it's quite a busy (but fun) weekend this one!

I hope you're having a great day!

Lauren
xxx

Dress - Dotti
Heels - Zara
Watch - Calvin Klein
Bracelet - Kookai

2 comments :

  1. Aww Lauren you look truly beautiful! Gorgeous, gorgeous dress, really classic, elegant and reminiscent of an old school Hollywood scene brought bang on trend by those stunning Zara beauts ;) Love!
    The photos came out so stylishly! Definitely a retro-reminscent vibe they've got going on which makes them all the more special. Your Dad did an amazing job! :)

    How lovely about Bella, so sweet and heart warming to hear how proud you are of her and she sounds so incredibly talented; a real star :)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie you are the absolute sweetest! Thank you! xxx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished