Saturday 4 October 2014

My Style Diary - New Boots and Breakfast


Good Morning! Happy Saturday :)

I've just been having a rather chilled out start to the day - drinking tea, painting my nails and getting other bits and bobs done around the house. It's so nice and sunny today so I think I'll be heading out for some breakfast soon which I'm excited about as I am starving!

This is what I wore out for breakfast last weekend. We tried out a new place in South Perth called Gusto Food, which was absolutely delicious - I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict with pulled pork and the French Toast which was served with bacon and a huge slab of fresh honeycomb. The french toast was actually Tom's breakfast, but I ended up eating a fair portion of it... it was soo good!


It was a bit drearier last week so the tights and boots still had to be pulled out, but I really wanted to wear this new dress I picked up from Transit a couple of weeks ago. Actually, looking at the photos now I've realised that most of what I'm wearing are new things (which is very bad of me *slaps self on wrist*, as I really don't need to be buying any more clothes!) The problem is the bargain hunter in me and the fact that I just can't turn down an amazing deal! A prime example are these boots from Saba which were 60% off and the last pair was in my size! How can you say no to that?? I don't regret it as I know they'll become a wardrobe staple, but I probably didn't need to buy yet another pair of boots!

I have decided though that I'm just going to stop going for my weekly stroll around the shops after I finish work (I finish early on Thursdays and have developed a rather bad habit of just popping in to have a "quick look" on my way home). If I don't see all the bargains I won't be tempted!


Anyway, I hope you're having a fab Saturday!

Lauren
xxx

Dress - Glamorous from Transit
Cardigan - Pull & Bear
Boots - Saba
Belt - Marcs
Bag - Jigsaw

3 comments :

  1. The dress is so cute, you look wonderful

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous as always Lauren, I really love your new dress-- such a pretty print! You have such a great knack of adding stylish touches to outfits and making the look your own, and it really shows with your gorgeous boots and Jigsaw bag. Dreamy! And that breakfast looks absolutely amazing! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      (and yes the breakfast was awesome!)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished