Sunday 30 November 2014

My Style Diary - On a Boat


Heya :)

I hope you've had a great weekend. Mine was off to a good start with a fun little boat trip on the river, and then a rather yummy breakfast at Forty Seven Kirwan Street. It is one of my favourite breakfast places so I highly recommend giving it a try if you're in Perth. Take a look at my Instagram if you're interested in seeing the most impressive french toast I've ever had, as well as plenty more food related photos :)

On another note, I'm rather excited for it to be December tomorrow. November seems to have flown by, but I'm looking forward to Christmas...holidays... and the fact that Tom will finally shave off his silly moustache! While I'm not too fond of the mo, Movember is a great cause, so I've been tolerating it! If you're interested in donating, you can take a look at the Movember website here.

Lauren
xxx

Top - Country Road
Shorts - Cotton On
Sandals - Steve Madden




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished