Monday 10 November 2014

My Style Diary - Pineapple Pinafore


This weekend gave us a little taste of summer... and then I woke up on Monday morning to a rather stormy, rainy day (complete with thunder and lightning)!

I made the most of the lovely warm weekend though and took the opportunity to crack out two new dresses, the first being this pinafore from Dangerfield which is covered in cute little pineapples!
It was a perfect outfit for a day running around looking at home opens, and also enjoying a scrumptious lunch at Boucla - which I highly recommend if you live in Perth. They have the best food and an amazing cake selection. I'm also told their coffee isn't too shabby either (I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I've been assured by those "in the know" that it's fab!)



I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Dress - Dangerfield
Top - Dotti
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Watch - Calvin Klein

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished