Sunday 23 November 2014

My Style Diary - White Lace and Blue Denim


Another white top and blue jeans outfit, but it's my favourite combination that I never get bored of... hopefully it's not too boring to include on the blog again!

This particular top was a gift that my Mum brought back for me from Melbourne. She knows she can never go wrong with a white top.... I'm pretty much guaranteed to love it and wear it to death (which I've already been doing with this one).
I'm also now dubbing these jeans "The Sunday Jeans" as they are basically what I live in on the weekend.

I hope you're having a fab Sunday!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Topshop
Jeans - Siwy
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Bag - Trenery


Thank you again Tom for the photos!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished