Monday 29 December 2014

My Style Diary - Neon Nails


Hello! I hope you've been having a good Monday :)

Today I have another simple shorts and t-shirt outfit to share, but this time there's a little splash of neon thrown into the mix with this gorgeous new nail polish that I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas.

The polish is called "Painted Beauty" and was part of a Christmas gift set by Mecca Cosmetica called "Nailed: Neon Nights". It's a a beautiful bold neon pink colour that is seriously bright and perfect for summer. The formula is lovely and creamy, and opaque in two coats. Mecca's Gel-Effect Top Coat was the other polish in the set and left a nice glossy finish on my nails (I'm not sure they look exactly "gel-like" but so far it does seem to be quite a good top coat). I can't attest to the longevity of these polishes yet as I've only been wearing them for two days, but so far so good!

This is a limited edition set but there may be some left if you get in quick! I know Christmas is over, but if for some reason you're still in need of a gift for a beauty loving girl, one of these sets would be a good pick as they're a great product that is also packaged so beautifully -  it makes the whole "gift experience" that much more special. 

Okay, I'm off to have an early night now as I've been up since 3:30 am dropping the parentals off at the airport and then spent a rather large chunk of the day doing a huge wardrobe clear out.
I've been reading "Wardrobe Rehab" posts by Geneva from A Pair and A Spare for inspiration, but I'm still struggling to be really ruthless due to the hoarder in me and my incessant need to hold onto clothes for "sentimental reasons". Does anyone else have this problem or have any ways of combatting this?
I need your suggestions!!


Lauren
xxx

Top - Princess Highway
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Watch - Calvin Klein

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished