Tuesday 23 December 2014

My Style Diary - Stripes and Christmas Bauble Selfies


 Hello Hello :)

So, just 2 more sleeps until Christmas... I can't believe how fast it has come around. December just seems to be rushing by so quickly this year! 

Today my Mum and I did our last food shop and picked up all the last minute bits and pieces we needed, as well as the all important ham - my favourite Christmas food. My family has a bit of a mish-mash of different foods at Christmas given my Chinese/Italian background, but it's always a delicious feast regardless of the sometimes odd combinations! 

What's your favourite food to eat at Christmas?

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Dottie
Shorts - Cotton On
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Bag - Jigsaw
Watch - Calvin Klein

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished