Sunday 14 December 2014

My Style Diary - White Lace Playsuit


I was pretty excited when I spotted this playsuit in Dotti the other week as it very closely resembles a particular Free People one I'd had my eye on for a while but just couldn't quite justify price-wise (let's correct that - I couldn't justify it at all as it was somewhere around the $200 mark if I remember correctly). 
Although still not "cheap", this was a much more palatable $79.95 and I just couldn't resist snapping it up (You know I have a weakness for anything white and lace). 
It's a beautiful lightweight fabric and I think it will look just as lovely dressed up with a pair of heels as it does dressed down with sandals and a trilby. Another perfect "don't even have to think about it" summer outfit. I'm very much in love with the newest addition to my wardrobe :)

I hope you've had a nice weekend

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Playsuit - Dotti
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Hat - Sportsgirl
Bag - Trenery
Watch - Calvin Klein

3 comments :

  1. That is adorable!! I love it! And love how you wore it with a hat :)

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! I'm not usually a hat wearer but every now and then it's fun to throw one into the mix :)
      xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished