Wednesday 14 January 2015

My Style Diary - White Lace, Denim Shorts


Can you tell what my favourite outfits are yet?
A white (preferably lacy) top and denim is always my go to, and I could quite happily live in variations of this all year round. This beautiful one from Forever New has been a staple in my wardrobe for years and has somehow hardly appeared on the blog. Not sure how that happened but I think it's a sign I have far too many clothes! 

Streamlining my wardrobe is actually something I'm in the process of doing right now. I'm in one of those phases where clutter has just been overwhelming me and I really want to just cut down and simplify everything! I've been reading a lot of blogs about minimalism lately, and although I'm sure I'll never be a "true minimalist", I do really like the idea of it. 
I'm planning on writing a few posts about this at some point so I'm sure you'll hear about my progress soon enough!


Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Forever New
Shorts - Zara
Sandals - Therapy Shoes

3 comments :

  1. That top is so lovely! Love the look :) x

    -------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe! - and thanks for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished