Sunday 17 May 2015

Style Inspiration - Pink Coats


As a lover of pink, a pink winter coat has been on my wish list for quite sometime, and while there are a myriad of beautiful coats on Pinterest, in real life, the perfect coat seems to be rather elusive! Finding the right cut, fit and shade of pink is not that easy, and being slightly "vertically challenged" I try to go for the shorter styles which tend to be few and far between. 
Nevertheless, I'm hopeful that my perfect pink coat is out there somewhere, just waiting to be found!
In the meantime I'm just drooling over these stunning ones :)


Let the hunt continue...


All images via Pinterest (click on the photo to be taken to the image)
Top Collage - Image 1  2  3
Middle Collage - Image 1 2

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished