Monday 28 September 2015

My Style Diary - Polka Dot Dress... and a Video!


Hello Hello! :)

I hope you've been having a great Monday. It's a public holiday here in Perth, so I've been having a lovely relaxing day (and also managed to do a tonne of spring cleaning - my apartment is so clean right now and it feels awesome!)

As usual these photos are from a few weeks ago - Father's day to be exact - and I'm only now getting around to posting them!
I love this polka dot dress and can already tell it will be getting a lot of wear this spring and summer. The print is so cute and fresh, and it's my favourite kind of cut with the flared out skirt (perfect for twirling around in!) ;)
There's so many ways to wear it and I actually made a little video showing a few different looks. I had a lot of fun editing this together and it's a fun way for me to experiment with my wardrobe and try different combinations, so there might be a few similar videos coming your way soon!

Hope you're having a fab day!
Let me know what you think of the video :p


Lauren
xxx

Dress - Mooloola
Cardigan - Pull & Bear
Shoes - Country Road
Necklace - Mimco
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Sunglasses - Ray ban

2 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished