Monday 4 January 2016

My Style (and Travel) Diary - Breakfast at a Bakery and Strolling Around Hobart


Hello hello!

So this is my first post for 2016!
I hope you had a great New Years and a lovely start to January.
I'd been planning on doing a New Years Resolutions type post, but to be honest I haven't actually gotten around to writing down anything specific just yet! I have a few ideas floating around in my head though, so they may end up making an appearance soon (better late than never right?)

Anyway...
Today I have a few photos from Hobart to share! As you may have noticed if follow me on Instagram, one of Tom and my favourite things to do together is go out for breakfast, so of course finding awesome places for breakfast/brunch is a top priority when we're on holiday!
On our second day in Hobart (the first day we ate at our B&B) we found a lovely little bakery called Jackman & McRoss.  The breakfast was pretty good, Tom had just a standard eggs on toast, with some spinach thrown in, while I had a kind of breakfast fritatta. The highlight though was the almond croissant, which I think is the the biggest almond croissant I've ever seen! (The photos don't really do it justice!)
After breakfast we went for a bit of a stroll around Hobart (taking many photos of the gorgeous houses along the way- more coming soon I promise!) and then hopped in the car and headed off to our next destination.

Outfit-wise it was (as usual) a very simple affair - white quilted jumper, navy jeans and comfy shoes. I really am loving this navy and white theme at the moment! It was thankfully not as chilly on our second day (the first day in Hobart was absolutely freezing!) so this combo was perfect!

We only had a couple of days in Hobart but I really fell in love with the place.
I definitely plan on returning one day.
There will be another post about Mona and the Salamanca Markets heading your way in a bit - I just need to get around to sorting out those photos!

Hope you're having a lovely day!

Lauren
xxx

Jumper - Dottie
Jeans - Country Road
Necklace - Mimco
Watch - Calvin Klein
Bag - Jigsaw
Shoes - Roxy

2 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished