Friday 3 June 2016

We're Engaged!


Hello hello :)

I have some very exciting - although rather belated - news to share...

Back in December, on our second last day in Tasmania, Tom and I got engaged!!! 
(I kept that pretty quiet didn't I?) 

I honestly don't know why it's taken me so long to share this news here on the blog, but we've actually only just put it up on facebook, so I guess we're just a little slow with the social media announcements!

We are so excited and happy to be getting married and these past few months have been so blissful (and flown by so quickly!)
I'll definitely share a little more of our engagement story soon (the proposal happened up on Cradle Mountain!) and hopefully a little bit of the wedding planning too -  I want to record this very special and exciting time in our lives!

I hope you're having a great Friday night :)
Tom and I are down in Margaret River for the weekend and I'm curled up on the sofa next to a crackling fire, which is basically the coziest, most relaxing thing I can imagine so I'm pretty happy right now.

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

2 comments :

  1. Huge congratulations! What a way to end the trip - and the year :) Sometimes the biggest news is the hardest to share, but I'm looking forward to hearing more about it! Hope you had a lovely weekend in Margaret River, I've heard very good things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! Yeah it was definitely an amazing way to end an already fab holiday :)
      Margaret River was lovely - hopefully you get to visit one day! xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished