Tuesday 11 October 2016

My Style Diary - A Sunday Afternoon Walk


With the weekend weather in Perth still being decidedly wintery, I've been living in cozy jumpers and jeans, and brightening things up to make them a little more spring appropriate with a colourful/patterned scarf. I'm craving weather that's warm enough for me to crack out my beautiful summer dresses (my favourite thing to wear) but at least I've been able to inject a little splash of spring into my outfits with this floral scarf! 

On the plus side - the cooler weather is perfect for going out and enjoying a relaxing stroll around the neighbourhood. I love this time of year (even if it has been a little too chilly and rainy for my liking) because there are so many beautiful flowers about and just so much colour everywhere! From the gorgeous yellow roses in the photo above, to the stunning purple of the wisteria cascading over fences (take a look at my  instagram for that), to the beautiful pinks and whites of the everlastings, there's just so much beauty to be seen everywhere!

Walks are also one of my favourite ways to spend time with Tom - no distractions from technology (except to occasionally snap a few photos or catch a pokemon), just time for a good long chat!
Yup - a nice long walk is definitely one of my favourite ways to spend a few hours on the weekend. 

What's your favourite sunday afternoon tradition?

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Jumper - Country Road
Jeans - 7 For All Mankind
Shoes - Roxy
Scarf - H&M (I think... I've had it for a long time!)
Necklace - Mimco



PS - The blog's had a little makeover which I'm pretty excited about. What do you think of it? I love how it looks so much sleeker (and just way prettier!) I'm feeling much more inspired now, so hopefully there will be lots more posts coming soon! hehe :p

2 comments :

  1. The redesign looks great! Nothing like a fresh new feel to get you inspired. I am a big fan of an afternoon walk too, especially if there's some sort of refreshment involved partway through. Unfortunately I also hate being cold so I tend to go off walks during the winter here, so I'm not looking forward to the months to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I really shouldn't complain about the winter here as I know it gets way colder in the UK! I guess you can focus on all the awesome winter things though - like getting all cozy and snuggly inside with hot chocolate?! hehe ;)
      As always thanks so much for reading! xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished